mfloDx™ MDR-TB Kit
- mfloDx™ MDR-TB can accurately detect and visualize the presence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and its drug resistance profile, within 3h.
- mfloDx™ MDR-TB can be used on DNA extracted from TB suspect’s sputum sample.
- Our product does not require special infrastructure or instruments (except for a simple thermocycler) to perform the tests.
- Clinicians can easily select the correct antibiotics by directly interpreting the red lines corresponding to the antibiotic resistance profile.
- Our test kits include all of the necessary reagents and lateral flow cassettes for conducting the experiment and reading the results.
The mfloDx™ MDR-TB test is meant for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) and can detect the drug resistance or susceptible patterns of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (M. tuberculosis) to the two most important 1st line anti-TB drugs, rifampicin (RIF) and/or isoniazid (INH), with a respective coverage of 98.7% and 97.4%. Results are confirmatory and visible after 10 minutes from the sample addition onto the MDR-TB Assembled Cassette.
The mfloDx™ MDR-TB test consists of two kits: the mfloDx™ MDR-TB AMP and the mfloDx™ MDR-TB VIS. The mfloDx™ MDR-TB AMP is a molecular test kit for the amplification of M. tuberculosis and resistance to rifampicin and isoniazid. The mfloDx™ MDR-TB VIS is a rapid test kit for the visualization of M. tuberculosis and resistance to rifampicin and isoniazid.
Note: The two kits should be used together.